Contemplate what’s around
you, take in each moment
as it comes.
Let yourself feel your
emotions without letting
them control you.
Focus on the pattern
and feel of your breath
as you inhale and exhale.
Accept where you are this
moment, and trust
your process of evolution.
Slow down and absorb what
you see, hear, taste, and
touch with every activity that
Who are you, really?
Could your beliefs about yourself be real,
but not the whole story?
Might it be that there’s nothing wrong with you, but like everyone, you’ve learned a way of being influenced by the cause and conditions of your life – the circumstances in which you’ve come to be in this world? And that it is possible to learn to live with a greater sense of groundedness, self compassion, and connection to those around you, personal freedom and a sense of joy?
Note that the flights leave jfk on the evening of Oct. 1 to arrive
by Wednesday October 2nd
take a journey to you
This journey is a heart-opening and holistic process that connects you to your true and authentic nature, igniting your emotional awareness, creative potential, and spiritual wisdom. The intention of this retreat is to take you beyond your daily distractions so you can rest, renew and explore the integration of your body, mind and spirit in an environment specially curated for optimal health, wellness, and spiritual upliftment. When you return back you will be fully energized to handle life’s ebbs and flows with more ease, grace, and resilience. You return back fully embodying, unapologetically empowered and heart aligned.
- Ease of accessibility
- Less than 5 1/2 hours from the East Coast of the US
- Known for its High Field of Energetic Healing properties
- Stunning lush green volcanic landscape
- Mild temperatures in the low 70’s
- Off the beaten path free from tourists
- Perfect ingredients for taking a Soulfie
- *Note that that a direct flight leaves jfk on the evening of Oct. 1 to arrive by Wednesday October 2nd*
- 6 nights and 7 days of guidance, support, and deep wisdom from your dedicated guide Vickey
- Morning & Evening Mindfulness Somatic Practices
- Embodiment Experiences that include Reiki & Sound Healing, Cacao & Fire Ceremony and several amazing healing surprises.
- Two full day guided nature excursion with picnic lunch, transport, entrance fees and equipment.
- One half-day excursion to nearby hot springs or high energy spots on the island, including transport, entrance fees and guide.
- 2 free afternoons to rest, rejuvenate or explore more of the island.(no Lunch included)
- All nourishing and delectable meals except 2 free day Lunches
- Your 6 night stay includes access to facilities and all amenities at Quinta Minuvida, spaces for reflection (mats and bolsters are available for your use) and free time, fruit orchards and paths.
- Airport transfers from the airport to Quinta Minuvida and back.
- Dedicated guest manager for any questions getting ready for and during your stay.
- One on One Clarity Meet upon your Return with Vickey
- Airfare (check Azores Airlines with airport code, PDL or TAP Airlines from Portugal). It is recommended to arrive by Wednesday Oct. 2. The official retreat start is at noon on October 2.
- Trip insurance is required as booking policies are strictly enforced.
- No alcohol will be served, nor available during the first 6 nights of the retreat to support a safe space for the transformative work we are doing. A celebratory dinner on the last night includes optional wine and homemade liqueur.
- No lunch on your 2 free days to explore the island.
- Early arrivals before Oct. 1 or extending your stay after October 8.
- The purchase of travel insurance is required for this trip.
- Most policies protect you against potential trip delays or cancellations due to airline issues, family emergencies, illness, injury, etc. The travel insurance will also demonstrate to the host country that you are able to pay for any emergency services which may be necessary during your stay.
- Embrace Your Heart, Inc. is not authorized to sell travel insurance. Any offer to purchase travel insurance that you encounter during the checkout process are third party offers. You are free to select your own policy provider. If you would like to review options in a convenient online marketplace, we like what www.insuremytrip.com has put together. We have also had great experience with Trawick International and their customer service, and heard very good things from AAA and AMEX Members who have purchased their travel insurance through those respective agencies.
- We strongly encourage you to speak with a travel insurance agent to discuss your specific coverage needs, and to clear up any questions you may have relative to travel insurance coverage, including questions about COVID-19.
- Please make sure you purchase a plan that includes coverage for COVID-19 related trip cancellations and trip interruptions as not all do.
- You must have a valid passport to travel to the Azores. Please check your passport expiration date and make sure it is valid for at least 3 months after the end date of your retreat.
- Currently, there are no COVID testing or vaccination requirements to enter the Azores or mainland Portugal.
- See more detailed info here: https://www.azoresairlines.pt/en/mandatory-procedures-for-entry-to-destinations#raa
- We will keep you posted if this changes prior to your retreat. However, registrants are personally responsible for complying to local laws, at their own expense. Such expenses may include, but are not limited to:
- Proving adequate vaccination status
- Providing a negative PCR test(s)
- Showing proof of travel insurance
To book the Activity, a booking deposit of $1,000.00 is required, then 50% of the total amount must be paid 120 days before the start of the Activity. The remaining balance is due 30 days before the start of the Activity. The booking deposit is 50% refundable up to six months before the Activity starts, minus a 20% administrative fee, thereafter the booking deposit is non-refundable.
Book on or before December 15th for a 10% discount off
the remaining balance once the booking deposit has been paid.
self inquiry questionnaire
Story of YOU!
After the journey
Often when we come back to the realness of our lives we experiences a
common fear that life will catapult us into familiar habits that will
lead us back to old emotional narratives.
Don’t worry as a Mindfulness Somatic Coach I’m here to help you
establish daily rituals that honor & safeguard
YOUR TRUE STORY